The AMEC® range of adjustable indexable carbide drills provide the ultimate in versatility with its revolutionary designed adjustable cartridge system and large diameter range from 38.10 to 142.75mm.
Features & Benefits
- Opens an existing hole in a single operation
- Ignores core shifts up to 3.175 mm (1/8”) providing straight and true holes without boring
- Allows for large amounts of material removal
- Unique design enables larger holes to be made on lower powered machines
- Multi-insert design reduces chip size for easy chip evacuation
- Smooth cutting action and quiet operation in lathes and mills
- Can be used as a rotating tool
- Useable in rough boring operations
- Special lengths, diameters and shanks available upon request
For more information please navigate through the product catalogue content menu or alternatively you can contact us on +44 (0)1384 400 900.